No products in the cart.
I was about to start this article by saying the obvious- Dancing is Fuunnn! Excuse my excitement, but it’s crazy how many people don’t pick up dancing to get a workout done. Besides Dancing being fun, they’re a several reasons why its good for you:
- Improves your mood. Dancing has actually been proven to reduce depression & anxiety.
- Improves your heart health, overall muscle strength, balance and coordination.
- A 30-minute dance class burns between 130 and 250 calories, about the same as jogging.
- Improved muscle tone and strength
- improved balance and spatial awareness
Those are just a few benefits of why dancing should be part of your workout routine, especially if you’re too busy to go to the gym or jog in the neighborhood.
The intensity of the dance is also important, that’s why we recommend African dance moves which will definitely challenge you as you have fun. Dance for at least 30 minutes & I promise you’ll be in a better mood & a couple of calories lighter.
If you haven’t noticed yet, you’re on a website that sells fresh, healthy & locally sourced produce, if not for this website information like this wouldn’t reach amazing people like you who are seeking improvement in their lives.
I respect that, so I want to offer you a 10% off coupon(copy this code: VF10PC) for your first purchase of Vegetables & Fruits. You can make your order anytime during the weekdays & before 5pm on Friday & you’ll receive your order on Saturday(8am-12pm) all these details will be communicated. They deliver around Lavington, Hurligham & Kilimani but plans are underway for expansion to other areas.